love is love
Friends and Family
10% off our agency fee when you match together or $500 off when you refer your friends or family.Connect with us today
Find an Egg Donor
create a free account
You can register for free to access our secure egg donor database and see our elite egg donor profiles.
EDI’s egg donor database features and integrations allow you to search for your ideal donor, manage your favorites, and even reserve frozen eggs from our frozen egg inventory all without the financial commitment.
Learn what you need to get started with EDI’s egg donor database, and how to sign up for a free account.
BEFORE YOU START
Finding a donor is a very personal experience and we respect the journey that you are on, and to that end, you can search our database on your timeline, in the privacy of your own home, or reach out to one of our skilled matching specialists.
Our secured, private database is available to you 24/7 and is beautifully designed taking the intimidation of technology. Whether you are are new to the world of egg donation or not that computer savvy, our database of egg donors is very minimalist, that is straight to the point.
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
- Our egg donor database is a web-based application. While it doesn’t require you to install or download software, your web browser needs to meet our requirements.
- You’ll need to provide an email address that will be associated with the account. We will use this email to communicate with you, so it should be an email address that you have access to. Please be sure to whitelist our domain name *eggdonor.com, so you can successfully receive communication form us.
- You must include a physician or IVF clinic name so that we can coordinate your cycle with your clinic.
- All accounts are Free, so you don’t need a credit card to sign up.
SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT
To create your account, follow these steps.
- Navigate to EDI’s Parent Registration page.
- Type in your Email, Primary Phone Number, Password, First Name, and Last Name, and click Enter.
- On the second registration page, you will need to enter additional information to help us get started. Physician’s Name is required. Enter your physician or IVF clinic name so that we can coordinate your cycle with your clinic.
- Next we’ll display a confirmation message. Check your inbox for the account activation email to complete your account setup. You can also click the Go To Login button to start your search.
- After you create your profile, you can log back and bookmark your favorite donors, leave inquiry messages, reserve frozen eggs, and sign up to receive alerts. The rest is left up to EDI’s match specialists to help you find your perfect donor.
After you login and your account has been activated, get to know more of our agency features.
- Getting Started with Our Program Offerings
Get an overview of EDI’s program basics to get started. Our donors can be classified as fresh/conventional cycles, split/shared cycles, or frozen donor eggs. You will want to know which program they fall in to help with financial decisions.
- Add our email to your safe sender list (e.g., Whitelist)
Be sure to check your spam folders for any correspondence from *eggdonor.com. This tells your email client that you know us and trust us and will will keep our emails in your inbox and out of the junk folder. In other words, to whitelist an email address just means you add us to your approved senders list.
We help our intended parents find an egg donor using our advanced search criteria that filters on characteristics such as age, education level, eye color, height and weight (just to name a few). The advanced search function works by first filtering on your current location creating a local radius and then the compatibility filters by characteristic and ancestry traits.
There is a long list of traits, likes and dislikes, previous cycle history, family history, family health, ancestry, and personality types that will help you find donors you like. This feature set simplifies the searching process so that you can focus on 3-4 donors of your choice.
Typically, the egg donors that you will find in our database are altruistic young ladies who want to help you build your family.
You will find that our guided communication between both Intended Parents and Egg Donors, helps guide your donor selection, which helps to filter out egg donors who decide to not move forward.
Overall, you may find your top 3-4 egg donors, but the quality of those matches is typically higher as we add new donors every day.
Register for Database Access Login