SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE AGENCY AND MEDICAL FEES
- One-on one concierge service to assist intended parents in finding their perfect egg donor match.
- Six (6) mature eggs, that have survived the warming process after cryopreservation.
- Non-identifying psychological and genetic evaluation of selected donor.
- Infectious disease screening of the selected donor.
- Toxicological screening of the selected donor for substance abuse.
- Medications, legal fees, and travel fees of the selected donor.
IF PERFORMED AT HRC FERTILITY, MEDICAL SERVICES COVERED ARE:
- All monitoring visits, monitoring ultrasounds and monitoring blood tests for Intended Parents if performed at at HRC Fertility, Encino.
- Embryology services associated with identifying the recovered oocytes, fertilizing ova with sperm from Intended Parent (or a designated sperm donor) and culturing the resulting embryos until they are suitable for transfer and assisted hatching (if needed), if performed at HRC Fertility.
- Transfer of embryos into Intended Parent #1’s uterus (or to a designated gestational carrier), if performed at HRC Fertility.
- Initial blood pregnancy test on Intended Parent #1 (or designated gestational carrier), if performed at HRC Fertility.
SERVICES NOT COVERED
Services Not Included as Part of Intended Parents’ Egg Donation, Inc. Fee are listed below. Please note that Intended Parents have been advised that the following services are not covered as part of Intended Parents’ Egg Donation, Inc. fee and are the sole responsibility of Intended Parents:
- Any service rendered outside of an affiliate center (HRC Fertility, Encino)
- Pre-testing and consultation fees for the Intended Parents.
- Genetic testing for the Intended Parents.
- Cycle medications for the Intended Parents.
- Pre-implantation genetic screening (PGS)
- Cryopreservation of embryos, ova or sperm.
- Storage of cryopreserved embryos, ova or sperm.
- Legal representation.
- Transport of cryopreserved embryos, ova or sperm.
SHIPPING TO ANOTHER CLINIC?
Please note that frozen eggs are available with above services in Encino, California but can also be shipped or transferred to any other clinic. Once we have received your payment and necessary documents, we will begin coordinating shipping. Not ready to ship? Our partner clinic can hold your eggs for six (6) months while you are deciding on your clinic of choice.
FINDING YOUR RIGHT MATCH
Still undecided if frozen eggs are right for you? At EDI, we are committed to giving our clients every egg donation program option. Our highly trained match coordinators have an unmatched track record of outstanding results matching the right donor with future parents. To inquire about any of our egg donation programs, please call us at (818) 385-0950 Or email us at: email@example.com