Creating a cohesive, compelling, personal profile for yourself
The 6 Dos and Don’ts
We all know that first impressions count, and this is no different when applying to become an egg donor. As most of our cases are 100% anonymous, your donor profile is the only thing intended parents have to rely on to determine if they would like you to be their donor.
Here are a few tips to optimize your profile’s viewing potential:
- Upload as many photos as you can and a variety of photos. Your photos will invite intended parents to look at the rest of your profile. Photos should include:
- Current pictures
- Baby and childhood photos
- Photos of your profile and close-ups of your face
- Free of make-up or natural looking photos
- Full body, modest photos
- Pictures with your immediate family
- Your most attractive, friendly, and smiling images
- Provide a description of each photo in the caption box
- Spell check and proofread. Applications with too many spelling and grammatical errors will not be approved.
- Give thorough responses. The more you write, the more the intended parents feel connected to you. Avoid one-word responses.
- Answer every question. We will not approve your application until your profile is fully completed.
- Be especially thorough in the medical section. If you are unsure of some of your family members’ health histories, please ask your parents or other family members.
- Take your time and be sure to click “Save” at the bottom of each section.
Here are some things to avoid when uploading photos:
- Racy, scantily clad images
- Photos with alcoholic drinks
- Blurry or very small photos
- Too many serious, non-smiling shots
- Photos where your face is hidden by hats or sunglasses
- Photos that identify your school, hometown or any other identifying information.
- Self-taken shots in front of bathroom mirrors, shower curtains, walls, etc.
If you’re interested in learning more about how to sell your eggs, we recommend contacting our donor coordinator experts who can provide educated answers.
ready when you are
Begin Your Donor Application
With our automated online application, it is easy to start your journey today! Once you have created your own personal account, you will be able to log in at your convenience and fill out the formal egg donor application. Any information you enter will be saved, enabling you to come back and complete the formal application as time permits. Once you have submitted your application, you can login at anytime to update your profile and manage your image galleryLet's Go!
If you have read the requirements to become an egg donor, but are still wondering if egg donation is right for you, we encourage you to learn more about our egg donor program, the egg donation process itself and common egg donor concerns and questions before filling out an application.FAQ's